Share Your Smile 2022 Terms and Conditions
a. For the purposes of this competition the promotor is Knox City Orthodontics (ABN: 36 616 447 646). Knox City Orthodontics, Knox Shopping Centre, Suite 501, Level 5, Knox City Office Tower, 425 Burwood Highway, Wantirna South VIC 3152.
2. Promotional period
1. The Share Your Smile giveaway runs from Tuesday 3 May to Thursday 30th June, 2022.
2. The winner drawn will be drawn by 7.15pm on Thursday 30th June, 2022.
3. Eligible entrants
1. Any patient of Knox City Orthodontics who commences a comprehensive treatment during the promotional period or, any active patient who refers a new patient for a consultation, during the promotional period.
2. Patients must be dentally fit for orthodontic treatment and have an examination with Dr Bruce Baker, Knox City Orthodontics’ Orthodontist to confirm treatment eligibility.
3. Winner must be available for a photo at Knox City Orthodontics, Knox Shopping Centre, Suite 501, Level 5, Knox City Office Tower, 425 Burwood Highway, Wantirna South VIC 3152, on Friday 1 July, 2022 during the morning.
4. Phase 1 or limited treatments are excluded from eligibility.
4. How to enter
1. Financially start a comprehensive treatment with Knox City Orthodontics during the promotional period as well as meet eligibility requirements of the Share a Smile Give-away (7.1).
2. A financial start requires a treatment deposit to have been taken and a financial contract to be in place. Treatment itself may not commence until beyond the promotional period due to laboratory turn-around times.
3. Like Knox City Orthodontic’s Instagram post detailing the contest, uploaded Tuesday 3rd May, 2022, tag a friend and follow Knox City Orthodontics Instagram page.
5. Entries permitted
1. 1 entry per new treatment start accepted
2. Patients already in active treatment can enter (1) time through the successful referral of a new patient to attend the clinic for consultation during the promotional period.
6. Prize description
1. Major prize is to the value of a comprehensive treatment fee (up to) $9,000. Of which, 50% is to be deducted from the winning patient’s treatment fee and the other 50% donated, in the practice and patients name, to Fitted for work.
2. Winner will be drawn randomly using ‘Wheel of Names’ and winner will be informed by 8:00pm on Thursday 30th June, 2022.
3. Winner will be announced on Knox City Orthodontics ’s Instagram account on Friday 1st July, 2022.
7. Further terms and conditions
a. A clinical examination with Dr Bruce Baker, Knox City Orthodontics’ Orthodontist is required to confirm eligibility and clinical need for Orthodontic care. It is recommended that a second opinion be sought in all cases by patients considering Orthodontic treatment.